But titles do make a difference. Research shows that good ones get a second look. A reader might peer at the promotional copy on the book’s cover or, better still, peek inside to see the Forward or Table of Contents.
So I need help. Following are some ideas. I need you to scan these and respond with the two or three you like. Also, you can suggest something original—you know, something really cool: Pride, Prejudice and Retirement; The Time Traveler’s Retirement; The Retirement Whisperer? (See why I need your help.)
Here they are:
1. It Takes a Dream: Discovering the Secret to a Happy Retirement
2. It Takes a Dream: The Key to a Happy Retirement Is Not in Your Bank
3. It Takes a Dream: Why the Key to a Happy Retirement Is Not in Your Bank
4. It Takes a Dream: The Key to a Happy Retirement Will Cost You Nothing
5. The Secret to a Happy Retirement, Hint: It’s Not More Money
6. How to Make Your Retirement Dreams Come True
7. How to Make Your Retirement Dreams Come True, Even If You’re Short on Savings
8. It’s Not Too Late to Make Your Retirement Dreams Come True
9.The Best Is Yet to Be: Discovering the Secret of a Creative, Happy Retirement
10. The Best Is Yet To Be: How to Have a Happy, Creative Retirement
11. Retire Retirement. And Live Your Dream!!
12. Retire Dangerously. And Live Your Dream!!
13. Surviving the Retirement Crisis: How I Failed Retirement but Found My Dream
*Thanks for your help. Work on the book cover begins next week so I’ve got to select the title soon.