- why Amarillo schools need to spend more money on theater arts,
- what area motorists can do to improve bicycle safety,
- why educators need to address the social and emotional needs of dyslexic children,
- why the Texas Panhandle needs transitional homes for recently released prisoners,
- and how electronic gaming can be a positive influence on a child’s development.
Their papers were well researched and well argued.
Which is why, every semester, I learn at least as much from them as they do from me.