So I learned some things from the first that are helping me with the second. Phrased as advice for others, they are . . .
- You are not alone. Reach out to others (can you say “zoom”?).
- You may have lost a job; you have not lost your calling, your purpose.
- Be careful what you read (watch). Fear is contagious. So is hope.
- Money is not your greatest asset. Hope is. Hope will find the assets you need to move forward.
- Take care of yourself so you can take care of others.
- Make having fun a priority. “The joy of the Lord is your strength.”
- There will be life after all this. Don’t stop believing. Don’t stop dreaming.